- 14-Mar-2017 to 13-Apr-2017 (MST)
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Vehicle Benefits, 401K, etc.
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall planning, management, and execution of work for assigned construction projects. The Project Manager may be assigned responsibility for one or more projects at a time and should maximize project profitability and promote Company objectives and goals through the performance of his/her job, meeting quality and safety standards as well as meeting owner expectations. The Project Manager is expected to assess and respond to customer needs and cultivate customer relationships through proactive interaction with project owners. This position must also foster the fundamental Company business philosophies as well as assist in the process of training and developing employees under his/her supervision.
1. Responsible for the overall planning, management, and execution of the work.
2. May be assigned one or more projects at a time.
3. Maximizes project profitability and promote Company objectives and goals
4. Meets quality and safety standards as well as meeting owner objectives
5. Assesses and responds to customer needs and cultivates long lasting customer relationships through proactive interaction with customers.
6. Fosters fundamental Company business philosophies
7. Assist in the process of training and developing subordinate employees
Bachelor's degree in construction management, civil engineering, or equiv training and/or experience with 7+ years of experience
Preferred: 5+ years Utah DFCM project experience